The Talent Relationship Supervisor’s role within the office helps to support sales by utilizing effective interviewing and evaluation procedures, determining the delivery of our product in a timely manner, and providing quality service. Additionally, she/he has the responsibility to recommend changes in both systems and processes within the office that will enhance productivity and effectiveness in the customer service area.
To maintain a sufficient supply of temporary employees to fill all orders that is developed through sales efforts. To properly fill all orders and to assist in the development of the sales effort, striving towards achieving Helpmates Staffing Services’ mission statement.
1. Screen, test, interview, reference check and provide orientation to prospective temporary employees.
2. Handle customer orders courteously and efficiently and to fill them with the best temporary employees available.
3. Initiate and follow-up telephone sales calls on prospective or current customers.
4. Constantly develop and maintain a sufficient supply of temporary workers needed to fill the jobs of the office.
5. Protect the confidentiality of all HSS client and employee information.
6. Prepare and submit various reports concerning office activity.
7. Problem solve/troubleshoot any client situations that may arise during the course of business.
8. Ability to close on T-R orders for buyout by demonstrating the features and benefits of T-R and comparing profitability of buyout vs. remaining on HSS payroll.
9. Ability to negotiate higher GP on orders by selling skills of qualified candidates and benefits of Helpmates’ service.
10. Communicate with other offices in a positive and supportive style, to maximize the relationships, in order to improve sales and profitability.
11. Recruit and provide candidates for Customer Service positions.
12. Continuously strive to find ways to improve operations; pass suggestions on to the Operations & Training Coordinator.
13. Ensure and maintain a positive and cohesive Customer Service team effort.
14. Supervise and ensure the timely handling of all orders received and verify that all call backs and other standards are being met at all times.
15. Be responsible for proper documentation of all work; including applications, orders, reports, time sheets, etc.
16. Ensure proper use of SkilMatch.
17. Organize and prioritize own workload to meet current needs.
18. Any additional responsibilities, as assigned by the Talent Relationship Manager/Branch Manager.
19. Must adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Helpmates Staffing Services Policy and Procedures Manual and Employee Handbook.
20. Attend weekly customer service/branch meetings.
21. Prepare activity report for TLC reviews as requested by CS/Territory/Branch Manager.
22. Input applications and job orders on a timely manner.
23. Run daily, weekly, monthly reports as requested by CS/Branch Manager.
1. 2-4 years of college.
2. 3-4 years of business experience.
3. Effective interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and clients.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication.
5. Self-motivation and initiative
6. Problem solving skills.
7. Ability to follow directives.
8. Attention to details.
9. Ability to follow-up and track a job to its completion.
10. Ability to prioritize.
11. Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team.
12. Ability to be multi-tasked.
13. An understanding of skill marketing and the basics of professional selling.
14. Effective time management.
15. Effective basic math skills and an understanding of the relationship of the numbers presented.
16. Basic computer skills (35wpm minimum).
17. Continuous personal and professional development of self through school, seminars, etc.